Welcome to the Spook’s webchat page, the place where you can ask Joe all your Spooky questions...
To take part in the Spook’s webchat, it is important that you read and understand our webchat rules before posting a comment on the chat forum.
Top 5 posting tips:
Spook’s webchat rules:
- Think carefully before the chat about what question you want to ask. For the best chance of an answer from Joe, make sure your question is unique and interesting!
- Don’t post any personal information, like where you live or your full name
- Be polite and please respect other people’s questions and opinions
- Please write in English
- Be patient for a reply, as Joe may receive a high number of questions.
These rules apply to all children and adults who make contributions to the Spook’s online webchat.
You must not:
- Post anything which is untrue, or which could damage Random House Children’s Books, our Authors, book characters, or any other third party.
- Post any content or website links that are threatening, rude or offensive
- Post unauthorised copies of works by other people, for example, pirated music
- Post anything written by someone else, unless you have specific permission to use it
- Post anything which contains software viruses or anything else which may threaten the website in any way
- Pretend to be someone else
- Ask for personal information from anyone
We may modify or remove any content posted on this website.
Please note that any discourteous or offensive message will be removed and you will be banned
Likewise posting the same message repeatedly will get you banned